My favorite movie in high school was Clueless. (Yes, I'm dating myself.) I know that movie, word for word. (Some of my favorite quotes to follow.) Well, OVER ten years has passed and they have reunited in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.
They haven't aged too badly, huh? Much more where that came from courtesy of theBERRY. And a few of my favorite quotes for your viewing pleasure:
1. "Isn't my house classic? The columns date all the way back to 1972."
2. "He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?"
3. "Dionne and her boyfriend Murray are in this dramatic relationship. I think they've seen that Ike and Tina Turner movie too many times."
4. Amber: "Ms. Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose." Dionne: "Well, there goes your social life."
5. "It's like that book I read in the 9th grade that said "'tis a far far better thing doing stuff for other people."