The naked bike-ride through Fremont for the Solstice Parade is pretty incredible... (and probably a little gross), but NYC wants to be weird, too!
I present to you: the 12th annual No Pants Subway Ride! Yes, it was cold, but that's the point! Video below...
Over 4,000 riders met at meeting points spread out all over the city and converged on Union Square. The event also happened in in 60 cities in over 25 countries around the world.
- Downtown (1 Train) photos by Cecilia Senocak
- Brooklyn (R Train) photos by Brian Fountain
- Downtown (6 Train) photos by Arin Sang-urai
- Central Park (C Train) photos by David Bledsoe
- Downtown (N Train) photos by Juan Zapata
- Bushwick (L Train) photos by Gabe Chai
- Astoria (N Train) photos by Kien Quan
- Flushing (7 Train) photos by Alvin Mendoza
- Central Park (C Train) photos by Heather-Ann Schaeffner
Sounds like a perfect idea for a Brooke & Jubal In the Morning DARE-WAR if you ask me...