- A kid in Germany found a fully wrapped MUMMY in his grandmother's attic. "Big deal, I find that every morning at the breakfast table". Replied Madonna's kid.
- A lump of fat the size of a bus was found CLOGGING a London sewer. What Jessica Simpson was doing in England is anybody's guess.
- A new study says that men are twice as likely to get DISTRACTED while driving. Especially if they see someone walking down the street. I blame yoga pants.
- A recent survey found that only 40% of salespeople LIE on a daily basis. The other 60% lie on recent surveys.
- Some flights in Kansas City had to be DELAYED over the weekend due to a spider infestation in the control tower. Passengers have already been hit with a $35 "standing on top of a chair and squealing until someone kills it" fee.
(Image Courtesy: gregoryperez. Creative Commons)