- A DEAD SHARK was found on a subway train in New York CIty. Strange yes, but definitely NOT the weirdest thing you can find in the New York subway system.
- President Obama said that America DOESN'T SPY on its citizens. And, if you just did an eye roll, I'd be careful. Remember, they're watching.
- Newark, New Jersey was voted the world's most UNFRIENDLY city. When reached for comment Newark simply crossed the street and avoided eye contact in hopes of not engaging in conversation.
- 43% of Americans have never used LUBE. Not me though . . . I've got a full gallon on right now.
- The average summer barbecue meal is 3,000 CALORIES. Big deal; Honey Boo Boo's mom eats twice that before she gets out bed.
(Image Courtesy: Krasava. Creative Commons)