- A new study shows that you spend almost $5,000 of your salary every year on work-related EXPENSES every year. Tell me about it, shopping for clothes online at my desk can get very expensive.
- America is apparently more ROMANTIC than England. Mostly because people don't want to kiss someone with the teeth of an Englishman.
- A new poll found that women prefer TALL MEN over short men. Shockingly, it also found that they prefer men who have money. I know, pretty groundbreaking stuff.
- Twinkies will be BACK in stores in three weeks. So, good news for everyone who freaked out when they took them off shelves . . . you'll be back to NOT buying them again in no time.
- A Massachusetts stripper was BUSTED with heroin because her outfit was too revealing to hide it. When I hear stories like this it makes me think only one thing . . . is this chick on Eharmony.com, and what's her profile?
(Image Courtesy: Maggie. Creative Commons)