- Having a DEEPER VOICE earns you a 5% higher salary. Really? If that's true than how do you explain Justin Bieber?
- A man in the UK is claiming that Jesus APPEARED in his fabric softener. Now I've heard everything! I mean, a man doing laundry? What is this world coming to?
- Experts have observed that toddlers are becoming so ADDICTED to using iPads that they suffer withdrawals and need therapy. Fortunately, there's an app for that.
- A new study shows that one in five men have FAKED climaxing during sex. To read more about the study simply log on to "everyone who has ever had sex with Khloe Kardashian dot com".
- According to research, EXERCISE can offset some of the brain damage done by excessive drinking. Maybe, but try explaining that to gym management when they catch you trying to get women in the ladies locker room to take body-shots.
(Image Courtesy: 'PixelPlacebo'. Creative Commons)