What Men Say is the #1 MISTAKE Women Make in Relationships
- A new survey found that guys think the #1 MISTAKE women make in a relationship is asking where the relationship is going...
- A small town in Minnesota has ELECTED a 4-year-old mayor. And yes, he's already done a better job than any of his adult counterparts.
- Dogs are going to be getting their own TV CHANNEL. Wait, I thought we already had that? Isn't it called Spike TV? Know what I mean ladies? Cause we all know men are dogs!
- Experts say you should always HAGGLE before you buy something because it will probably work. Tell me about it; that prostitute the other night was all like, "$ 70 bucks" and I was like "no way, $75" . . . and she totally accepted my offer. Sucker.
- 15% of couples wish they had MARRIED someone else. The other 85% currently have pants that are on fire.
- According to Business Week, rappers don't make as much money as they CLAIM to. Wait a second . . . rappers lying? Great, that's really going to ruin their squeaky clean images.