- A new study shows that people are HAPPIEST at ages 23 and 69. Mostly because they're either drunk or senile.
- Batman and Superman are going to appear in a MOVIE together in 2015. Shhh, you hear that? Off in the distance? That's the sound of nerdgasms everywhere.
- America accidentally dropped 2 BOMBS on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Good, it's time to teach those uppity little fish a lesson.
- A man in Spain drank 16 beers in 20 minutes during a drinking contest and then DIED shortly after. Oddly it wasn't the beers that killed him . . . it happened after he got a look at the girl he took home.
- In case you were curious, there are more than 65,000 menu COMBINATIONS at Chipotle . . . and Jessica Simpson has tried them all . . . in one sitting.
(Image Courtesy: Daniel Y. Go. Creative Commons)