- Two thirds of single women want to remain SINGLE for the summer. And 100% of those single women will be on a boat at some point annoying dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies". So, take the good with the bad fellas.
- During a sermon over the weekend, the Pope DENOUNCED organized crime. The only thing the Catholic church dislikes more than the mafia? The gays.
- A new survey finds that 90% of people have wanted to HOOK UP with a co-worker. That's EXACTLY what I was trying to tell the hot chick in accounting the other day but she was judgey and all like "Get off my desk and put your pants back on before I call HR." Yeah, she's pretty uptight.
- There's only one man left on the planet that was BORN in the 1800's. In other words; congrats Larry King. Congrats.
- Passengers on an Alaska Airlines flight had to subdue a 220-pound man who was trying to open an EMERGENCY EXIT. They've since been commended, AND hit with a $35 "subduing a 220-pound man who was trying to open an emergency exit" charge.
(Image Courtesy: Nathan Rupert. Creative Commons)