- According to a new study the WORST COLOR you can wear on a date is yellow. Well then, I guess I'll have to stop wearing my favorite pair of g-string undees. What a sad day.
- Experts have clocked the SPEED of some pro video game players at over 10 miles per second. You think that's fast, you should see how quick they can do things when they see a picture of a naked female.
- A brewery has made the world's STRONGEST BEER, it's stronger than vodka, whiskey or tequila. Good luck getting your hands on some though . . . David Hasselhoff already bought it all.
- An Indiana chemistry teacher was fired for taking his students to a STRIP CLUB. I think that's a little judgey, I mean he was just showing his class what you get when you mix daddy issues with insecurity. Pretty standard chemistry.
- Apparently DOPING has now become a problem in pigeon racing. Dammit, I knew it was just a matter of time before it hits my favorite sport.
(Image Courtesy: vmiramontes. Creative Commons)