- A new study has found that Facebook may be BAD for new relationships.
- Doctors are saying that a possible new source for degenerative stem cells could be YOUR FAT. If that's true, the entire world could be repopulated using Kim Kardashian's left butt cheek.
- Russian President, Vladimir Putin and his wife are getting DIVORCED. Interesting; I wonder if this will lead one of them to NOT drinking.
- Today is NATIONAL DOUGHNUT DAY. Also known as National Diabetes Day.
- According to a new survey, oysters are the LEAST POPULAR food. The survey was done by the National Association for White People Problems.
- A Wisconsin man was arrested embezzling over $117,000 to start an ESCORT BUSINESS. In other words, a Wisconsin man was arrested for attempting to do God's work? Ridiculous.
(Image Courtesy: Long Thu.)