- According to a new survey, a quarter of people hate SELFIES. But that's just because the only one they've seen is Geraldo Rivera's.
- Three Americans won the NOBEL PRIZE for economics. See kids, it's amazing what you can do when you choose numbers over having sex.
- The pressure is still on for the Washington Redskins to CHANGE their name to something less offensive. Personally, I think the Washington "Twitter Perverts" would be more appropriate.
- A Pennsylvania man called the cops when someone stole his JELL-O from the break room. He didn't call the cops over the theft, it was that the person who stole it wouldn't stop doing a Bill Cosby "Jell-O pudding" impersonation circa 1985.
- One out of three people couldn't pick their NEIGHBORS out of a lineup. I know mine could pick me out of one . . . but that's just because there was an "incident' last week that I'd rather not talk about.
(Image Courtesy: birgerking. Creative Commons)