- A new survey shows that 70% of women don't like you to know when they're going NUMBER TWO. The other 30% will do it on command if you pay them enough . . . wait, did I SAY that or did I THINK that?
- The NEW $100 BILLS are scheduled to roll out toward the end of the year. Which is good news for Mitt Romney . . . he's starting to run low on toilet paper.
- Virgin Airlines is installing an in-seat MESSAGING SYSTEM to allow passengers to flirt with each other. Sounds cool until you're hit with the $35 "being a creep at 30,000 feet" fee.
- A guy driving a Uhaul truck led police on a HIGH SPEED CHASE in California the other day. The worst part of this story? The guy didn't buy the insurance.
- Experts have found that the most common time to say "I LOVE YOU" is Saturday night at 10:00 PM. Interesting, for me the most common time to say it is when a girl gives me the whole "I'm not gonna sleep with you unless you actually care about me" talk.
(Image Courtesy: carl clasio. Creative Commons)