- Experts say that the SECRET to getting someone to do you a favor is to apologize for something first. I know this definitely works for me in the bedroom.
- Dogs in Berlin are GETTING HIGH by eating the poop that drug users have left behind. Wow, who knew dogs in Berlin and I had so much in common? Uh, I mean, gross!
- A new study shows that people are more likely to QUIT SMOKING if they give it up on a Monday. However by Friday, the work week will have made them start up again.
- A man in Canada got a $100 parking ticket and was so mad about it he SPENT $1,500 on a lawyer to make it go away. Wait, he did this in Canada? I'm pretty sure all he needed to do to make the ticket disappear was ask nicely.
- A new study shows that men don't feel like they've SETTLED into life until age 54. And at that point, they're probably married so their life has been over for a while. It's sad really.
(Image Courtesy: Viewminder. Creative Commons)