- According to a new poll, the WORST THING you can say in a job interview is "I'm nervous." Interesting, in my experience it's always been "do you have a napkin? I just finished." Trust me; after the 6th time, I learned my lesson.
- 72,000 ladybugs were RELEASED into the Mall of America to control aphids. It hasn't been effective however because all the ladybugs have done since being released is hang around Sbarro eating pizza.
- Rhode Island is on the verge of LEGALIZING gay marriage. Making it the only thing that isn't void there.
- A woman in India known as "the human computer" has DIED. Interesting; she must've been a PC.
- Researchers say that the way to fall asleep FASTER is to wear socks. I agree . . . if by "wear socks" they mean "down a whole bottle of whiskey while quietly weeping to yourself" . . . no? Just me?
(Image Courtesy: avantard. Creative Commons)