- A new poll says that LAUGHTER is the number one thing women look for in a guy.
- Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY. So, if you're looking for your dad on Saturday afternoon just check the local drug store's card aisle.
- Delta Airlines has had to APOLOGIZE for sending two dead bodies to the wrong funerals. Maybe, but they still refuse to wave the $35 "Oops, This Ain't Granny's Funeral" fee.
- According to a poll, Google is the NUMBER ONE company that college graduates want to work for. The poll was done by asking people who work fast food drive-thru's.
- A Texas woman's blog has gone viral by posting pictures of her FACE recovering from meth usage. Instead of the other popular blog "faces of meth" this one is called "faces of boring". Where my meth heads at? High Five? No?
- A Sacramento woman SLAPPED a cop so she would get arrested and be forced to quite smoking. Yeah, because they don't have cigarettes in jail?
(Image Courtesy: Jason Michael. Creative Commons)