- M&M's are coming out with new "M&M's Mega" that has THREE TIMES the Chocolate!
- Now that the domestic violence charges against George Zimmerman have been dropped, he gets to have his GUNS BACK. This should end well.
- Only 3% of people who make New Year's resolutions to lose weight ACTUALLY DO. If you'd like further proof of this study simply find all of my ex-girlfriends on Facebook.
- The average family will DRIVE 413 miles for Christmas activities . . . and exactly 2 of those miles will be argument free.
- A plastic surgeon in Orange County, CA is taking heat for giving his own daughters BOOB JOBS. In his defense though, that'd kind of be like building a car from scratch and changing a few things you weren't happy with. I support it.
- A guy in England got ARRESTED for pleasuring himself in the meat aisle of a grocery store because he just got too excited. Hey, I get it. Great deals on skirt steak have the same effect on me.
(Image Courtesy: sonofnels. Creative Commons)