The Fast Food Chain That's Opening an UPSCALE RESTAURANT
- KFC is opening up it's first UPSCALE RESTAURANT . . . So congrats Honey Boo Boo, family dinner is about to be a lot more classier.
- A new study shows that 70% of men FANTASIZE about their wife's friends . . . the other 30% are liars!
- A shoplifter in Florida tried to get away from cops by THROWING her baby at them. What Snooki was doing in Florida is anybody's guess.
- The average American SITS for 13 hours a day. Well it's good to see that most of my ex-girlfriends have been above average.
- A family in Michigan found a HASH PIPE inside their kids Happy Meal . . . officially making that the happiest meal ever.