- Taco Bell is under fire after an employee posted this FACEBOOK PHOTO of himself licking the taco shells.
- Tiger Woods is very close to a huge, new ENDORSEMENT DEAL with Nike. Apparently he will be paid entirely in Applebee's hostesses.
- NBA point guard Jason Kidd is RETIRING at the age of 40. Being 40-years-old means he'll be changing his name from Jason Kidd to Jason Mid-Life Crisis.
- According to a new study, the most UNPRODUCTIVE TIME of the day is 2:55 P.M. In other words; for me, it's 2:55 all day long.
- Polls show that the most ANNOYING THING people do with their phones is check them constantly . . . sorry, what was I saying? I just got a hilarious text message.
- Students at Harvard University are just like others when it comes to PARTYING, cheating and having sex. So basically the only difference between a Harvard student and a state school student is the Harvard ones can read? Go USA!
(Image Courtesy: . Creative Commons)