- A study shows that the key to strengthening your relationship is as EASY as showing a little GRATITUDE everyday!
- Sarah Palin says she might LEAVE the Republican party for a third party . . . and hopefully this one is topless.
- Arizona Cardinals rookie Robert Gill RAN 25 mph on a treadmill. I bet Aaron Hernandez wishes he was able to run that fast.
- An IT worker in China was watching porno on his computer without realizing it was LINKED to a huge outdoor screen. Making him way cooler than any of our IT workers here. Seriously, share the love guys!
- The average fast food burger contains only 7% MEAT. Interesting, who knew my pants had so much in common with fast food burgers. Wait, what?
- Three Taco Bell customers in Michigan were ACCIDENTALLY given $3,600 in cash with their order and they returned it. The only thing Taco Bell gave them as a reward was a massive case of heart burn.
(Image Courtesy: purplemattfish.)