- A new study shows that women are more likely to BLAME men for a failing relationship.
- A town on the Jersey Shore is considering BANNING baggy pants. Fist pumping, high risk sex and steroids though? Still totally a go.
- A new study shows that drinking diet soda can be just as DAMAGING to your teeth as cocaine or meth. In other words; next time you reach for that Diet Coke, stop! And call your local meth dealer instead.
- According to a recent interception by the government, Al Qaeda makes their people fill out EXPENSE FORMS. See and you thought YOUR boss was a terrorist.
- A new survey shows that 62% of people believe that they are going to HEAVEN. That's interesting, I had no idea so many people dreamed of living eternally in Salma Hayek's underwear drawer.
- 40% of households now have a female BREADWINNER. What do you mean? There's a competition where they give away bread for ladies who make their husband the best sandwich? What?
(Image Courtesy: Oldmaison. Creative Commons)