- According to a new poll, 67% of men would lie to their partner in order to avoid getting in an ARGUMENT . . . the other 33% will go as far to lie on a survey to avoid an argument.
- The Boy Scouts of America are in hot water because they don't want OBESE scouts attending their jamboree in West Virginia. In other words; they should probably take the word "America" out of their name.
- 26 dairy cows were STOLEN from a farm in California. As you can guess, the owners are in a pretty bad MOOOOOOOOOOOD! (RIM-SHOT) No, screw you!
- A new survey shows that your kids will love you more if you FOLLOW them on Facebook. Unless of course you start liking and creepily commenting on their friends bikini photos.
- The US is the 7th HARDEST WORKING country in the world . . . at least I think that's what the survey says. I didn't finish it because I was on break.
(Image Courtesy: Hammonton Photography. Creative Commons)