- According to a new study, 36% of people say the thing that brings them the MOST PLEASURE is a clean house. I agree with that, that's why I cleanhouse at least twice a day . . . three times If I"m hydrated enough. Wait, are we talking about the same thing here?
- Ray Charles is being honored with a U.S. POSTAGE STAMP. So, good news for the 3 of you that still use stamps.
- People are reporting that FERAL HOGS are running the streets of Atlanta. I think that's a bit rude. Honey Boo Boo and her family are simply trying to enjoy a nice vacation.
- Burger King has come out with a line of french fries that are supposed to be healthier that regular ones called "SATISFRIES". They were going to go with the name "diabetes light", but apparently that's already trademarked.
- The Connecticut Supreme Court is being asked to rule if horses are innately VICIOUS or not. I think they are; that would explain why Sarah Jessica Parker is always in such a bad mood. BAM! See that kids? That's what we call in this business a "zinger".
(Image Courtesy: sobriquet.net. Creative Commons)