- Someone found Barack Obama's PROM PHOTO from 1979 and posted it online. Oddly enough the suit he's wearing has a higher approval rating than the President himself.
- An 80-year-old Japanese man became the OLDEST MAN to climb Mount Everest. Meanwhile my 80-year-old grandpa spent yesterday afternoon yelling at a Japanese boy to get off his lawn. Go USA!
- An avid comic book collector found a COMIC worth $100,000 hidden in his walls. The one thing he still can't locate though? A date with a female.
- A growing number of Americans are going CARLESS. Interesting; I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that a growing number of Americans have ALSO going jobless for years.
- McDonald's has released a huge BUCKET OF FRIES making it their highest calorie item ever at 1,142 calories. Or an appetizer as Honey Boo Boo calls it.
(Image Courtesy: Intel Photos. Creative Commons)