- There's a new Internet trend of women taking pictures putting their breasts on things and taking a picture. It's called "MAMMING". Uh, ladies, my head still hasn't been "mammed" . . . just letting you know.
- Children who are SPANKED by their parents are more likely to have language and vocabulary problems. Their also more likely to not throw a fit in the middle of a restaurant I'm eating at . . . so I'm okay with it.
- The Dalai Lama says that hatred, anger and fear is very bad for our HEALTH. In other words; he's never watched an episode of the Kardashians.
- Ceasar's Palace is being investigated for MONEY LAUNDERING. Wait a second! A Vegas Casino not being honest? Now I've heard everything.
- A new underwear has been developed that filters out the smell of FARTS. That is so weird, I mean who wears underwear?
(Image Courtesy: Emanuele Faja. Creative Commons)