- Is THIS the weirdest Christmas Ornament you can buy??? Why would you want that on your tree?
- People are BIDDING upwards of $100,000 for paintings done by George Zimmerman. Just goes to show that if Vincent van Gogh would've been a gun totting psycho he would've been way more popular before he died.
- A Florida school that's named after the founder of the KKK is being RENAMED. Unfortunately administrators have decided to change the name to Hitler High.
- Experts say that smaller dogs are more likely to HUMP your leg. The same is true in humans so don't judge me next time. I can't help it, it's nature.
- 0.8% of young pregnant women claim that they're VIRGINS. Interesting, sounds like a story I read in a book one time. If I could only place it . . .
- According to a new study, moderate drinking actually boosts your IMMUNE SYSTEM. What about moderate "mething"? I'm asking for a friend.
(Image Courtesy: Bo Insogna, TheLightingMan.com. Creative Commons)