- Half of single people think that TATTOOS are sexy. Unless of course it's a man with a tramp stamp. Trust me, I know.
- Two Americans and one German have won the NOBEL PRIZE in chemistry. Whatever, the only chemistry I care about is re-watching the entire "Breaking Bad" series on Netflix.
- 34% of people Facebook with friends they don't even LIKE. This is true, I don't like most my Facebook friends . . . but the chances of gawking at summer fun bikini photos trumps all that.
- A Texas man faked being KIDNAPPED in front of his wife so that he could hang out with his friends. Wait, so that's all you have to do? Who knew it would be that simple.
- The Denver Broncos are 28-point FAVORITES in this Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Before you go thinking this is a big deal . . . there are a few high school teams that are favored by 40.
(Image Courtesy: _Guilherme Grespan. Creative Commons)