- Researchers found that men trust ATTRACTIVE women more than they do unattractive women . . . unless of course it's closing time and they're drunk and desperate.
- A science writer has published a book debunking our belief in ancient DINOSAURS. Oh really? Then how does he explain Madonna? Yeah, that's what I thought.
- According to a poll, 29% of Americans believe that an armed REVOLT may be needed in the future. The other 71% have never heard a Justin Bieber song.
- A study shows that over half of people don't trust their NEIGHBORS and about a quarter of people don't know who their neighbors are. Both of these are true on my behalf . . . which is really weird because normally I trust people I've seen naked.
- For the month of May, Dominos pizza will be testing in store WEBCAMS. Great, that's all I needed . . . one MORE thing on the Internet for me to pleasure myself to. Wait, did I say that out loud?
(Image Courtesy: Nutch3. Creative Commons.)