- A new study shows that men only COOK one out of nine family meals. There's a name for those men . . . they're called women.
- There's a KICKSTARTER PAGE for a wool shirt that can be worn for 90 days without washing or ironing. "Big deal, I've been doing that for years", said homeless hipsters everywhere.
- A woman was arrested at Starbucks for trying to POISON people with orange juice. I haven't seen anything this outrageous from a Starbucks since I got the bill for my coffee.
- Health advocates are worried about CAFFEINATED GUM hitting the market. Uh oh, probably should stop working on my line of meth-infused breath mints then? I call them Meth Fresheners.
- According to polls parents only want gifts that VALUE around $30 for Mother's and Father's Day. This totally surprised me. I mean parents want gifts on those days? When did that happen?
(Image Courtesy: bark. Creative Commons)