- Scientists have found that it's actually better for a man's health if he hangs out with his friends TWICE PER WEEK. In other words; male scientists were tired of their wife bitching about their friends.
- New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie has decided not to challenge the Supreme Court's decision on GAY MARRIAGE. Mostly because to file the paperwork, he'd have to walk up a flight of stairs.
- Lebron James says he wants to play in one NFL GAME. Wow, who knew Lebron James and Tim Tebow had so much in common?
- The other day a woman GAVE BIRTH at an LA-area Barnes and Noble. They were able to delivery the baby by picking up a copy of "Birthing for Dummies".
- According to a new survey, 31% of respondents say that their MESSY HOME is hurting their sex life. Not me though . . . but that's just because I pick up on hoarder chicks.
(Image Courtesy: Viewminder. Creative Commons)