- One in five people have EMAILED their boss from a bar pretending to be working . . . especially if their last name is Hasselhoff.
- The Chicken McNugget TURNS 30 this year. Literally, due to the preservatives they haven't needed to make new ones in 30 years.
- According to a new study being a parent is actually a 28-HOUR per week job. Well, unless you're an NBA player . . . then it's a 0-hour per week job.
- A recent poll shows that only 19% of people believe that ALIENS have visited the earth. The other 81% have never heard of Tom Cruise.
- Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn have admitted that they are DATING. Tiger says he cares a lot about Lindsay . . . well, not as much as he does skanky, VIP cocktail waitresses but still he thinks she's pretty rad.
(Image Courtesy: Simone Lovati. Creative Commons)