- "Time Magazine's" Person of the YEAR is "the Protester". For other countries that's really cool, but for American's it basically means their Person of the Year is an unemployed stoner who lives in a tent.
- When it comes to LOOKS, half of us think we're a 7. And when we're drunk 100% of us think we're 10's.
- The number of MARRIED adults is at an all-time low. Wow, I used to think Americans were stupid. I stand corrected, big time.
- The average person eats TAKEOUT 2,875 times in their life. Or as Christina Aguilera calls it, a slow week.
- President Obama won't let his daughters use FACEBOOK. Probably because he doesn't want them reading all the status updates about the job he's doing.
Jubal -- 12/15/2011