- A woman ATTACKED a priceless painting in a museum because she felt the two topless women in the painting were "evil". This is different from my normal behavior of attacking MYSELF when see pictures of topless women.
- A guy was arrested for trying to ABDUCT a college student - NOT funny. The fact that he looks almost exactly like Christopher Walken - Kinda funny.
- Scientists are developing a MARIJUANA that gives you the medical benefits of weed without getting you high. Yeah, because most people who have medical marijuana cards are doing it JUST for the health benefits??
- Follow up from yesterday: Police CAUGHT the robber who left a shirt with his picture on it at the scene of the crime.
- 20% of iPad users say they take them into the BATHROOM. The other 80% are liars.
Jubal -- 04/05/2011