- A guy leaves his T-shirt behind at the scene of a CRIME. The only problem? The shirt had his face on it - with the slogan "Making money is my thang". Pretty soon making license plate will be his thang.
- Some feel good news for Monday: CEO salaries went up 27% in 2010... while the rest of us went up about 2.1%. But hey, at least you get to enjoy casual Fridays
- There's a new CURE for "restless leg syndrome"... and I like it! A lot.
- Here's one April Fool's JOKE that didn't quite go over as planned. Oops.
- A 55-year-old Oregon AMPUTEE takes down a robber by using his prosthetic leg. Yeah, apparently when he saw the criminal it just made him hopping mad! (HEYOOO). Sources say that to celebrate he went out for a big meal, at IHOP! (BAM... try the waitstaff, tip the veal).
- For no reason at all. Here's a video of a couple guys playing "Thumbtack Russian Roulette".
(Image courtesy of kumar303. Used under Creative Commons.)