- After 30 years a brother and sister reunite, because they went on a BLIND DATE together! The most awkward part? The sex.
- Most women SECRETLY HATE their Facebook friends. Doesn't surprise me, most women I know secretly hate their real-life friends too.
- The FBI is seeking YOUR HELP to solve a 1999 murder. Think you have what it takes?
- Here's a new doll called "Breast Milk Baby" that teaches girls how to BREAST FEED. I've already bought 3. Don't ask why.
- Only 10% of Americans say that if they were INVISIBLE they'd sneak into a men's or women's dressing room. The other 90% are liars.
(Image Courtesy: Trinity. Used Under Creative Commons)