- The most ANNOYING word of 2011 is "whatever". Interesting, I thought for sure it would've been "Bieber".
- An Indiana man DROVE up the steps of the war memorial in Indianapolis, set a fire and began waving around a gun -- to remind everyone to think of Jesus. Boy that's a lot of work. If he really wanted to remind everyone to think of Jesus he should've just turned on a Denver Broncos game.
- Economists at the University of Oregon have found a LINK between a winning football season and lower grades for male students. Or maybe the lower grades are just due to the fact that they attend the University of Oregon?
- There's a new TREND of guys called "Bronies", grown men attending discussion groups to talk about their passion, "My Little Pony". "Finally!" Mumbled Ryan Seacrest.
- Your Christmas tree could be making you SICK. I know mine is, but that's just because there's no presents for me under it.
VIDEO: Here's a "Drunk History Christmas", starring Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes.
(Image Courtesy: Hash Escamilla. Creative Commons)