- You're more likely to find your FUTURE SPOUSE at work than online dating. Maybe, but you won't get to meet as many weirdos.
- Hmmmm, maybe I AM a Republican.
- There is actually a time when it's SAFER to talk on your phone while you drive. Does this rule still apply if you're playing Angry Birds?
- Giving whole new meaning to the phrase, you should see the other guy . . . Man gets his ass kicked by a dude with NO LEGS and one arm.
- 23% of women sent themselves FLOWERS for Valentines Day. The other 77% just yelled at their partner for not doing enough.
- Couple breaks record for the world's LONGEST KISS at over 46 hours. I hope neither of them had any garlic before attempting this.
(Image Courtesy: David Boyle in DC. Creative Commons)