- More kids can work a smart phone than tie their SHOES . . . not to worry though, I hear there's an app for that.
- Seattle made the list of the 10 U.S. cities with the WORST commute. Which is awesome because it means you have more time to listen to Brooke and I in the morning.
- Guys are more forgiving of cheating if his girl cheats with another GIRL . . . uh, duh.
- People who have morning sex are happier and HEALTHIER. Maybe, but no matter how much I bug Brooke when we get to work she's always like "no, now put your pants back on". Whatever.
- LOCAL HERO: Guy arrested in a West Seattle park for sniffing jogger butts.
- What's the Internet? I think some of our parents still have conversations like this:
SteveBoyd -- 01/31/2011
(Image courtesy of JonJon2k8. Used under Creative Commons.)