- An elderly man PAID BACK a Sears store that he stole money from nearly 60-years ago. Proving once again that old people are stupid.
- According to "Consumer Reports" the top thing that people are DREADING this holiday season are "crowds and lines". Really? I would've thought it'd be a Justin Bieber Christmas TV special.
- "Men's Health" has ranked St. Petersburg, Florida as America's "SADDEST CITY". Funny, I think the saddest place in America changes depending on if a Kardashian is in it or not.
- A new study shows that women act more aggressively toward their peers when they are SEXILY dressed. The most interesting part of this story? It just made me incredibly horny.
- Men outnumbered and OUTSPENT women for this year's Black Friday. C'mon guys, do we HAVE to be better at EVERYTHING? Yeah, I suppose we do.
Jubal -- 11/30/2011