- A school in Florida called the COPS on an elementary school girl because she kissed a boy. Good, nip that skankiness in the bud . . . we don't need her growing up to be a Kardashian!
- People really do gain WEIGHT during the holiday season, BUT they only put on about a pound. This just in, EVERYDAY is a holiday for Jessica Simpson.
- An Illinois woman got a DUI and BLAMED it on the "Twilight" movie. Well of course that Taylor Lautner's abs will drive anyone to drink.
- According to match.com the NUMBER ONE wish of 46% of single people this holiday season is to find love. 15% however, would rather have a new iPhone. Well of course, an iPhone won't drag you to Target when you're hungover on a Sunday afternoon.
- A new study shows that when it comes to movies, male characters get two thirds of the SPEAKING roles, while women show more skin. Unless of course you're talking about a "Twilight" movie.
Jubal -- 11/22/2011