- Here's a list of 8 GADGETS that lie to you everyday. Tell me about it, my cell phone keeps telling me it's okay to message co-workers pictures of my junk. Jerk.
- A Connecticut woman got arrested for STABBING someone with a Christmas ornament at a craft fair. The most intriguing question here? What was Demi Lovato doing in Connecticut in the first place?
- If you were to buy everything from the "12-Days of Christmas" this year, it would COST you over $100,000. Personally I don't care; I'll pay anything to get my annual "lords-a-leaping" fix.
- A new study shows that two thirds of expectant parents Google BABY NAMES to make sure it isn't a stripper name. That's stupid. Everyone knows the only real way to know if you've named your daughter a stripper name is if it has an inattentive father.
- A new study finds that despite common belief, men DON'T think about SEX every seven seconds. That's really intere . . . SEX . . . I mean who knew that . . . SEX, SEX, SEX! Sorry, what were we talking about?
Jubal -- 11/29/2011