- Here's a list of TOYS you shouldn't buy your kids for Christmas this year. I'm surprised the "Sandusky-Me-Elmo" DIDN'T make the list.
- Doctors say that people are now suffering from "SLEEP TEXTING". I can't wait to see who'll be the first politician to use this as an excuse for texting pictures of his junk to interns.
- If you're rude to your significant other's family during the holidays there's a 60% chance you're getting DUMPED. Wow, that's almost as high a risk of getting dumped as marrying a Kardashian.
- The Salvation Army bell ringers can now swipe your CREDIT CARD using their smartphones. Great, now it's going to be even more awkward when I make eye contact while trying to avoid them.
- People with birthmarks, bad skin or scars don't do as well in job INTERVIEWS. Which makes Tina Fey's success even more impressive!
SteveBoyd -- 11/17/2011