- There's a new "Husband Motivator" APP that helps wives get their husband's do to chores. Wow, looks like it's time for me to develop a "Quit Nagging and Get Back in the Kitchen" app isn't it?
- One in three single women has a MALE "friend with benefits" . . . unfortunately I keep meeting the other two prudes.
- 64% of women DENY all friend requests from strangers. This is exactly why I prefer to stay up-to-date the lives of random women the old fashioned way, by following them around in my 1985 Ford Econoline Van with limo tinted windows.
- If you QUIT smoking you'll save $2,500 to $3,300 a year. Maybe, but you'll also lose your "cool factor" . . . and that's priceless.
- A man tried to ROB a Burger King using a sock-puppet holding a gun. Sources say he gave up when employees started laughing. 'cause, you know, sock-puppets are hilarious!
SteveBoyd -- 11/10/2011