- Halloween is now the second favorite HOLIDAY, behind Christmas. Interesting, I totally thought Arbor Day would've taken that title.
- Interested in knowing exactly what is in the McRib? HERE you go. Personally I don't care how many chemicals they put in it. As long as they keep adding delicious to the recipe, I'm cool.
- Steve Jobs' LAST WORDS were "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow." Looks like he apparently got his new iPhone 4S right before he passed.
- A 120-year-old man in India has MARRIED a 60-year-old woman. Wow, talk about robbing the rest home.
- A Memphis man's brother was busted for having a METH LAB because he was barbecuing raccoon meat in his apartment complex parking lot. Mmmm, raccoon meat and meth . . . that's the redneck version of pairing wine with steak.
Jubal -- 10/31/2011