- Today is "Improve Your Office Day". Here's a list of the things ways most people would improve their OFFICE. I'm surprised that "a match and gasoline" didn't make the list.
- The Cheesecake Factory has been named America's FAVORITE chain restaurant. It's really not that impressive, all they had to do was NOT serve a toddler alcohol.
- 69% of Americans have a BUCKET LIST, and most include taking a trip. So does mine; my life's goal is to be able to spend some time in Salma Hayek.
- A new survey shows that women prefer SOCIAL MEDIA to keep in contact with friends and family and men use the phone. That's mostly because guys only use social media to perv out on chick's summer fun bikini photo albums.
- Breakfast sausage has been named America's favorite SAUSAGE. America's LEAST favorite sausage? The one in Chaz Bono's pants.
SteveBoyd -- 10/4/2011