- Hotels are starting to get rid of those tiny SHAMPOO BOTTLES. Whatever, as long as I can keep stealing their towels I'm cool.
- 25% of Women Admit They Commit "SIZE FRAUD" . . . and Buy Clothes That are Too Small for Them. Interesting, I do the same thing with condoms . . . but that's mostly because I have no choice. Get it? 'Cause it's huge? No, screw YOU!
- Here's a list of 8 THINGS you can't do once you have a baby. Surprisingly "have fun" DIDN'T make the list.
- Domino's Pizza says it wants to be the first restaurant on THE MOON. Mostly so those stupid aliens have to endure heartburn.
- A new study shows that men who are looking for a relationship spend %60 percent more ON DATES. And that my friends is exactly why I take all my dates to the soup kitchen.
Jubal -- 9/2/2011