- A guy robbed a bank, then gave the money back and was ARRESTED after his girlfriend yelled at him. See just more proof that spending time in prison is more enjoyable than spending time with a nagging woman.
- A Mets-Phillies game was delayed because a player was on the TOILET when he was supposed to be batting. This sounds like one of those Southwest Airlines "wanna get away" commercials.
- A new survey shows that one in four SINGLE WOMEN would rather have a neighbor with pets than live next to a single guy. Mostly because they know how much us single guys like to spy in windows . . . wait, did I say that out loud?
- An NFL legend has been REUNITED with his championship ring that was stolen over 30-years-ago. Meanwhile, Lebron James is STILL wondering where his ring is.
- The financial crisis is starting to make men pay way less for ENGAGEMENT RINGS. In other words; I just found the silver lining in today's economy.
Jubal -- 08/24/2011