- A California man is recovering after he tried to perform hernia SURGERY on himself with a butter knife. When asked if it hurt he said "yes, but not as much as watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
- WARNING: barking and hissing are not protected under the first amendment. Great, I hope nobody ever records me having sex then.
- Here's a list of 13 male CAREERS and what women think about them. Judging by this list the number one occupation that women want is a doctor. In similar news; I just bought a pair of scrubs.
- According to Askmen.com, almost half of all men aren't comfortable with dating a girl who has a KID. Not me though . . . mostly so I can have someone to play video games with after their mom and I make sweet love.
- An artist from New Zealand has crafted a huge portrait of Marilyn Monroe made entirely out of TOAST. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time Marilyn Monroe was chalk-full of yeast. NO! YOU'RE gross!
- Here's what I would like to do to almost every annoying mascot. Good work kid. Good work.
Jubal -- 07/27/2011