- MUGSHOT GOODNESS: A bride gets arrested for a FELONY warrant on her wedding day . . . and, as you'd expect, she's a vision of loveliness.
- Researchers have identified a list of buzzwords that make consumers BUY things. Surprisingly my favorite phrase "lap-dances are $20" isn't on the list.
- Adult product company "Adam and Eve" did a poll on the best time of day to have SEX. Here's your answers. Surprisingly my favorite, 2:45 in the middle of a crowded farmer's market with myself isn't on the list.
- Some "do it yourself" projects are really cool but DIY DOCTORING isn't. This guy tried to remove his son's cast with a circular saw. He got the cast off, as well as his kid's finger.
- 56% of Americans drive with their DOGS in the car. With as crazy as dog people are I'm surprised 56% of Americans don't let their dog's DRIVE their car ('cause, ya know, dogs are humans too).
- Check out the new sport I will be dominating. It's like a mix of Kung Fu, volleyball and soccer. It looks SUPER easy.
Jubal -- 7/20/2011