- A male cheerleader who FELL FOUR STORIES was able to save his life by doing a back flip in mid-air. I'm also betting he did it with a huge smile and jazz hands.
- It's summer time (despite our weather). There are many ways to beat the heat. Swimming, air conditioning, or if you're South Korean . . . eating DOG SOUP. Yup, you read that correctly.
- An Australian court has to NAME A GIRL because her parents couldn't agree on a name. With parents like this the court might as well name her "Lexus", 'cause she'll be stripping by the time she's 18.
- Workers have voted flip-flops as the most inappropriate WORK ATTIRE during the summer. So the new crotch-less pants I just bought are a go? Sweet.
- Google is making it harder for us to remember BASIC INFORMATION. To learn more about this, just Google it.
Jubal -- 07/15/2011